Sign up to the mailing list to receive our e-guide before the festival starts, we’ll send you an email with updates and then you’ll receive a copy of the guide by email a couple of days before. There will also be plenty of signage and an info hub during the weekend, plus friendly hosts and volunteers who will help you find your way around.
No, this is a free event and you don’t need to book in advance. However, capacity for venues are limited so we recommend you arrive as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
To ensure that all events organised by Waltham Forest Council run smoothly and are as enjoyable as possible for everyone, please be aware of the following terms and conditions of entry. Unless otherwise indicated, the following points relate to all Waltham Forest Council events.
- Dogs at events - our general approach is to welcome well-behaved dogs on a lead at our events. There may be circumstances relating to the location or nature of the event which make it unsuitable for dogs and we will advise accordingly. For details of this advice please see the Councils website policy on dogs at events.
- No glass.
- No alcohol, controlled drugs or substances suspected to be a controlled drug - there will be a range of bars available to purchase alcohol at the events.
- No unauthorised professional film or video equipment.
- No flags.
- No sky lanterns.
- No bicycles - they can only be parked in designated bays or areas within the event space and are left at the owners risk the Council and the event organisers accept no liability to damaged or lost items.
- No barbeques.
- No temporary structures e.g. gazebos, tents or tables.
- Certain folding chairs may be permitted subject to capacity and there will be designated areas where chairs are not permitted- near the stage. We reserve the right to amend this on the day of the event.
- Picnic blankets are permitted but may be subject to certain areas if capacity is high.
- Small and personal provisions of food and soft drinks will be allowed. There will be a wide range of food and drink available to purchase on site.
- No roller blades.
- Children under the age of 14 will not be admitted unless supervised by an adult.
- Your body and/or bag will searched at the entrance. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
- Property is at the owner’s own risk during the event. The event organisers will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the owner or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
- The management of the event reserves the right to refuse admission at any time.
- Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding the above conditions or committing antisocial acts will face eviction.
- No sparklers.
- The Council operates a ZERO tolerance policy to any verbal abuse of any kind towards staff or members of the public. We reserve the right to remove persons from site or refuse entry if we feel it necessary.
If you would like further information, please contact [email protected]