Leytonstone Loves Film is located across venues in Leytonstone
The Barbican Family Film Hub is in St John’s Leytonstone Churchyard.
The End of the Lane Screen and Studio is in the car park at the end of Church Lane.
Church Lane Community Garden is near the footbridge off Harold Road.
Leytonstone Library is a recently modernised, grade II* listed public library built in 1934.
St John’s Leytonstone sits at the heart of Leytonstone town centre. It regularly holds free lunchtime concerts and its tower enjoys panaramic views of the city.
The Stone Space is an independent and community-led gallery space providing a space for diverse creatives to host exhibitions and installations.
The Birds is a stylish pub on Leytonstone High Road specialising in vegan cuisine, craft beer and eclectic events.
The Red Lion is a large traditional Victorian pub in the heart of Leytonstone serving ales and classic British food.
Leytonstone Social Club, previously known as the Leytonstone Ex-Servicemen's Club, is an authentic member's club with live music, dancing, cabaret & comedy.
Nexus Centre host X7eaven Productions and a number of community events.
Please find access information about all of our venues here.
We recommend that you walk, cycle or come by public transport if possible. There is no public parking near the event site.
Nearest underground stations: Leytonstone
Nearest rail stations: Leytonstone High Road
Buses serving Leytonstone: 15, 66, 257, 339, W13, W14, W15, W16, W19
Cycle parking is available. See Transport for London's Cycle Journey Planner to help plan your route.
Is there accessible parking?
There will be no specific blue badge parking as it’s a street event. Please make use of nearby streets with usual blue badge restrictions. Please note the parking suspensions and road closures throughout the weekend. You can find all accessibility information on each of our locations here.
Road closure information
During Leytonstone Loves Film, some road closures and parking suspensions are required as follows:
- From Friday 27 September 06.00 until Sunday 29 September 23.00
- Church Lane will be closed south of Kirkdale Road to the station carpark
- Leytonstone Station Car Park will be closed
From Sunday 29th September 06.00 until 23.00 the following closures will be in place:
- Church Lane
- Kirkdale Road
- Leytonstone High Road between Harvey Road and Gainsborough Road
- Kirkdale Road bus depot
All parking will be suspended in the area covered by the closures. Any vehicle remaining within the suspended area will be removed and may receive a Penalty Charge Notice.
On Sunday 29th September, buses will be diverted by Transport for London as follows:
- Routes 257 and W14 towards Stratford and Leyton (Asda) and N8 towards Oxford Circus - buses will continue south on High Road Leytonstone through the one-way section. Please use stops to north of Gainsborough Road or south of Harvey Road to join or alight the service.
- Route N8 towards Hainault - buses will pass along High Road Leytonstone as usual.
- Routes 66, 145 and W13 towards Leytonstone Kirkdale Road: buses will alight passengers at a temporary stand on Grove Green Road.
- Routes 66, 145 and W13 towards Romford Station, Dagenham Asda and Woodford Wells: buses will pick up passengers from Stop A at the Plaza, Grove Green Road.