Leyton&Stone Designers are delighted to be holding an arts and craft market on Sunday 29th September.
They will be situated along Church Lane, which will be closed to cars for the day, bringing together a wide variety of local designers and makers with handmade wares for you to browse and buy. Eyes out for the special film themed goodies!
Local traders will include:
- clothing, accessories and handknits from EsDes, Donna Todd, MamilUK, Bold Stitch, and Eileen & Joan
- art and cards from Bunk Boutique, Florica Fine Art, Cards by Fern, Majnouna, Axelina and ArtistVik
- cakes, breads and sauces from Sparkling Cakes and Zara's Treats
- honey from Honey Heaven and E11 Honey
- jewellery from Eleanor Designs, LousiaMCreations, AK Beads and Unity Jewellery
- lotions and potions, including beard oils, scented candles and essential oils from Palmer's Peculiarities and Delakshi
- home decor from Sunpatch Quilts, Isolyn, On My Toes Ceramics and Ana da Luz
Check back in for timings.GO BACK